Saturday, July 3, 2010

Becoming Pinocchio while collecting new ideas



Hooray for my second feature!!!! This time I'm starring on Chic Mother & Baby. The directors are two lovely women who love to shop so they are creating "short films" featuring amazing artists and shops from all over the world. They have a unique style in presenting the stories, you will never get bored of reading their blog! Plus they also own a fancy store filled with mother+baby delights.

{Mina, thank you so much for giving me a bit of your precious time and for the magical feature!!!}

ALERT, ALERT: Ever since I have been featured on other blogs my nose began to grow. What should I do? I think I'm becoming Pinocchio but for a totally different reason:P (laughs).

Now for my show, I created a new series of girls called She collects...



...hedgehogs and hides them under her bed so when she is having bad dreams they come out and whisper secrets into her ear. She eats mushrooms during the day.



...squirrels. She is like a nut, I mean she has a "squirrelish" sense of style. Living on a tree, she doesn' talk to strangers, her welcome sign reads: "Squirrels only".


...rabbits.
Called "The Magician", her hat eats an incredible quantity of rabbits everyday. She can recite 101 magic spells and knows the names of all her rabbits.



...paper boats.
Coming from the sea, she travels around the world with her mind and builds paper boats with her hands.


What do you collect?
Buttons? Postcards? Teapots? Clocks?

Tell me!

9 comments:

  1. aww love - love your little intro of us - very memorable. would love to stock your stuff - contact me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait .. you know how to make these?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Hana!

    Have a peep over at my blog!
    I made a post inspired by your sweet tag last wee, and it might just give the answer to your final question there!
    *hearts*
    K.

    PS. I love the lady with her hedgehog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for following me! <3

    Your work is great! And your Blog is so cute! <3<3 *___* awwhhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable, my favorite is the bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is adorable! Have a sweet day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pins are just as cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this one are so cute. They'll have a lot of work to. but the results are .. Great fun!

    ReplyDelete